Man in the mirror

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This song has been circling in my mind for some reason that I dunno since I woke up. So I decided to blog about it.

MICHAEL JACKSON
I shall say he's one of the most influential people in my life. Or, everyone's life.


Click here to view lyric

Michael Jackson was the most influential artist of the 20th century. There is no doubt about it although, after all, he was only a pop star. Not many people have the opportunity to touch as many people as he did, or give as much of themselves as he did. He has brought the world together. Helped us see pass the racism. Taught us how we can help to change the world.

His influence was felt throughout the whole culture he helped to create. A magnificent dancer, a great entertainer, awesome singer, yet he helped many to become more than they were as he was helped by his mentors in later life. He was a true entrepreneur whether lead by Joe his dad or Quincy or who knows who.

All in all, he is a LEGEND. He will live on in this world till the end of time.


0 comments: